Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Decadent Treat

I've recently discovered a new decadent treat that's a real guilty pleasure: Cookies and cream ice cream with some Bailey's Mint Chocolate poured over it. You get the crunch of the cookie with the coolness of the ice cream and minty freshness of the Bailey's.

I discovered it at Christmas dinner with my friends. I was responsible for dessert so originally I had intended to serve some mini pastries after dinner then after games and presents, I would serve cookies and cream ice cream with little rice krispy squares. But then someone said that their mom had gotten a bottle of Mint Chocolate Bailey's and that she didn't drink it so perhaps she could bring it to our dinner and those of us who drank coffee could have it in our coffee. But while scooping the ice cream into bowls I remembered the Bailey's and poured a dribble over everyone's ice cream (except for Kim, who was pregnant at the time). And it was a hit.

I've had to restrain myself over the holidays from eating it everyday, but it is yummy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels:

0 Responses to “Decadent Treat”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health