Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Happy New Year!

It is the last few minutes before I scramble off to celebrate with my friends.

Some good news came this afternoon: My friend has gone into the hospital, four days ahead of her scheduled C-section. I am eagerly awaiting a phone call that says baby Hayden has arrived in this world. Maybe he will be a New Year's baby! How wonderful 2007 is already becoming.

I hope everyone has a safe New Year's. Don't drink and drive!

I will see everyone back here for the mundane adventures of my life in 2007!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Happy New Year!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health