Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Top 10: Male Celebs

I had a publisher who loved lists. He always wanted to see more lists in the magazine, whether it was top 10 ice cream shops, top 10 stores, top 10 brunch places, etc. So I got into the habit of incorporating lists into stories I wrote. And being the highly organized and super anal individual I am, I went crazy with lists in my life. (Though truth be told, I've always been a list maker.) Periodically lists will make it into my blog here. I like whole numbers, even though more and more magazines are doing lists with random numbers like 6 or 7. So here goes my first list.

TOP 10: MALE CELEBS
(This is also apparently the place where my teenage girl hormones kick in!)


George Clooney, David Sutcliffe, Bradley Cooper, Matthew Perry, Ralph Fiennes


Eric Dane, Andy Garcia, Jon Stewart, Luke Wilson, Scott Speedman

Labels:

0 Responses to “Top 10: Male Celebs”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health