Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


A Compliment From a Stranger - Part 2

So Ron, the stranger who told me that I had a nice smile yesterday wasn't a one-off run in. Today, while heading to the mall on my lunch break, I ran into him again. He called to me: "Hey sunshine!" I kept walking, but not because I was rude. But because I thought he was some loon calling out randomly to people (in the neighbourhood where my office is located, this is a common occurrence). It wasn't until I had passed by him and had started crossing the street that I realized it wasn't a homeless person or someone from the nearby mental hospital, but Ron.

His office must be in the same area as mine, which means that it will be harder to avoid him now. I should really stop talking to strangers.

Labels:

0 Responses to “A Compliment From a Stranger - Part 2”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health