Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Karma's a Bitch

This evening, at 8:19 p.m. I made my 100th post at my Gilmore Girls forum. And along with my centennial post comes a special privilege: to grant karma points to other members of the forum. I can either hit someone with a pretty stick if I like their posts and want to boost their karma, or I can lash them with a snarkastic one to lower their karma. (I've actually seen some members with minus karma points, ouch!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Since being granted my powers I have already hit two members with the pretty stick and hit one other with the snarkastic one. Oh the power!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Karma's a Bitch”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health