Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Karma Points

This past week, with the return of new episodes for Gilmore Girls, I have been busy posting at my Gilmore Girls forum. I have been deeply engrossed in a discussion about whether or not Lorelai actually cheated on Luke in the episode called "Partings" by sleeping with Christopher, or if they had actually broken up and as such she wasn't cheating on Luke with Christopher, just that she made a bad decision. (I am of the opinion that in giving Luke the ultimatum to elope she was breaking up with him, so sleeping with Christopher was just a bad decision on her part but that she didn't cheat on Luke.)

As I have been spending a lot of time this past week and this weekend at my Gilmore Girls forum, I have become increasingly obsessed with gaining karma or community points. Karma points are given (or taken) by other members based on how helpful your posts around the forum are or how thoughtful (or unthoughtful) others find your posts. Of course karma points -- sometimes referred to as being "hit with the pretty stick" after a phrase on GG -- can be given and taken away frivolously.

So far I have 13 community points. I must be getting all those points from my fellow Balcony Buddy supporters!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels:

0 Responses to “Karma Points”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health