Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Magazine Clean Up

While tidying up around my house last weekend, I realized that I had been slagging off on the maintenance of my scrapbook these past few months. I had more than 20 magazines from November piled up on the floor of my office/scrapbooking room.



To add further add to the backlog, in the past two days I have either received new issues to my subscriptions or I have bought additional magazines.


So this Sunday, as it's supposed to be a rainy April 1, I have scheduled some much needed scrapbooking time. I will rent some movies and plop myself in front of my TV and rip up the magazines, for a future scrapbooking session of gluing them in.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Magazine Clean Up”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health