Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Happy Valentine's Day to Me

Happy Valentine's Day to me, not from a boyfriend, but from my parents, who have clearly (but ever so thoughtfully) sent me a huge bouquet of flowers this evening so that I can go through tomorrow knowing that two people love me.

There are beautiful pink lilies, as well as mums and pink daisies, carnations, miniature posies and a few other flowers I cannot name. It is a very cheerful bouquet. Certainly something that will brighten my living room and the days ahead, especially as we brave our biggest snow storm this season. We are expecting a foot and a half of snow, coupled with a cold weather alert with temperatures reaching minus 40 degrees celcius.

In the meantime, Happy Valentine's Day. I share my bouquet with all of you!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Happy Valentine's Day to Me”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health