Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Birds Flock Together

This afternoon while getting ready to go out with my mom, I looked outside my window and saw a row of birds perched on my neighbour's roof. There must have been about three dozen of them, gathered together for a bird convention. Perhaps they were discussing the path they would take to fly south now that snow had come to Ontario.



I wish I had been a milisecond faster -- I could've captured the second all the birds flew off together over my house.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Birds Flock Together”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello again! :D

    You should post the pictures only on the thumbnail size. Facilitates the viewing and makes your blog look more symetric.

    I tend to loose "some" of the birds in the roof and with the thumb would look better...

    It is nice to see snowy pictures because in Portugal Spring followed a nice Autumn... no Winter at all!

    Kisses,
    Teresa  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health