Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Quotable Quotes

My friend Meredith has shared some quotes with us in her last e-mail, which I thought I would pass along here.

  • There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept. -Ansel Adams
  • I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning. -Andy Warhol
  • Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive. -Mel Brooks
  • As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes. -Mel Brooks
  • You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. -Albert Camus
  • You punch me, I punch back. I do not believe it's good for ones self-respect to be a punching bag. -Victor Hugo

Labels:

0 Responses to “Quotable Quotes”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health