Alexandria's Little Corner of the World


Blog Re-Organization

I have spent a few hours this afternoon re-organizing my blog. I had a brain fart last night and after countless private messages to Maxie/Elise (of The Royal Maxie) over the last two weeks, who was very patient with me in trying to explain how to fix my banner and tabs, I realized how I could better organize my posts under the proper tabs.

So what have I done?
I haven't been able to figure out yet how to get rid of the white text at the top with my name, so I have removed my formatted banner with a plain background for the time being.

I have created index headers for all of my tabs (eg. Royalty, La La Land, Gilmore Girls, Life, Quotable Quotes, and etc.), including a new tab called Home & Food .
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And under each of these banners I have gone back to my archives and linked all the relevant posts. Some posts fell under more than one category so I have linked them to both places.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I hope that this will make everyone's experience of reading this blog easier to navigate and more enjoyable.

And thank to you everyone who has left me nice comments or provided support or encouragement; it means a lot that someone is listening and cares enough to take a few minutes out of their day to type me a few lines (or more!).

2 Responses to “Blog Re-Organization”

  1. # Blogger M.O.D.A.

    Hey!

    Nice lil corner :)

    please help me propagate my lil page too

    http://modaorg.blogspot.com

    thanks**  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    WOW Alexandria,

    You are facing 2007 with such an entushiasm tht you will end to kill us before June ahahahahah.

    I like the organisation you planned and achieved.

    Keep on the Good Work and... he Enthusiasm, too!!!

    Kiss,
    Teresa  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Alexandria's Little Corner of the World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health